Lorelie Jo Sitorius - September 15, 2010
To Josh and Megan Sitorius of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 10, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Lorelie Jo, weighing seven pounds, 15 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Chandler.
Paternal grandparents are Raymond and Mary Sitorius of Wray, CO. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Frances McClellen of Gothenburg.
Grand-grandparents include Lyle and Charlett Sitorius of Brady, and Stan and Rosemary Fecht of Ogallala.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair