Kamron Bryan Hecox - October 06, 2010
To Bryan and Michelle Hecox of Brady on Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kamron Bryan, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces, and was 19 and one-eighth inches in length. He was welcomed home by a sister, Kaitlyn.
Paternal grandparent is Steve Hecox of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparent is Norrene Anderson, also of Gothenburg.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout