Carter Lee Smith - December 01, 2010
To Michael and Jodi (Walford) Smith of Omaha on Friday, Nov. 12, 2010, at Omaha, a son, Carter Lee, weighing six pounds, 7.3 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caiden James.
Grandparents are Carol and Randy Reddick of Maxwell, JL and Linda Walford of Omaha, and Jody and Cindy Smith of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Gloria Marlin of Gothenburg, Evelyn Walford of El-Dorado, KS, and Harold and Faye Smith of North Platte.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23