Emily Rae Cardenas - January 12, 2011
To Wendy Cardenas of Gothenburg on Monday, Jan. 3, 2011, Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s New Year baby, a daughter, Emily Rae, weighing seven pounds, five ounces. She was welcomed home by five sisters, Erica, Heather, Paula, Mary and Annette.
Grandparents are Marvin and Bonnie Howell of Maxwell.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates