Larish Padilla Neutzman - January 26, 2011
To Larry and Rizza Neutzman of Gothenburg on Friday, Jan. 21, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Larish Padilla, weighing seven pounds, eight ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Sheena.
Paternal grandparent is Larry Neutzman, Sr. of Burlington, CO. Maternal grandparent is Rismida O. Padilla of Aborlan Palawan, Philippines.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some