Samuel Jonathon Biers - February 09, 2011
To Terry and Eva Biers of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Samuel Jonathon, weighing eight pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Noah, and a sister, Evanjeline.
Paternal grandparents are Jerry and Alice Biers of Sturgis, SD.
Maternal grandparents are Steve and Kathy Kveene of Rapid City, SD.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen