Samuel Jonathon Biers - February 09, 2011
To Terry and Eva Biers of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Samuel Jonathon, weighing eight pounds, eight ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Noah, and a sister, Evanjeline.
Paternal grandparents are Jerry and Alice Biers of Sturgis, SD.
Maternal grandparents are Steve and Kathy Kveene of Rapid City, SD.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action