Riley Aleen Flesch - February 09, 2011
To Jory and Mandy Flesch of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Riley Aleen, weighing six pounds, 11 and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Regan.
Paternal grandparents are Jim and Georgie Flesch of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Sharon Seebohm of Fremont, and Steve and Mina Bessey of Omaha.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Drumheller of Alliance, Ray and Geri Groenewold of Farnam, and Connie and Cecile Morton of Vista, CA.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride