Riley Aleen Flesch - February 09, 2011
To Jory and Mandy Flesch of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Riley Aleen, weighing six pounds, 11 and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Regan.
Paternal grandparents are Jim and Georgie Flesch of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Sharon Seebohm of Fremont, and Steve and Mina Bessey of Omaha.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Drumheller of Alliance, Ray and Geri Groenewold of Farnam, and Connie and Cecile Morton of Vista, CA.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC