Riley Aleen Flesch - February 09, 2011
To Jory and Mandy Flesch of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Riley Aleen, weighing six pounds, 11 and one-half ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Regan.
Paternal grandparents are Jim and Georgie Flesch of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Mark and Sharon Seebohm of Fremont, and Steve and Mina Bessey of Omaha.
Great-grandparents include Phyllis Drumheller of Alliance, Ray and Geri Groenewold of Farnam, and Connie and Cecile Morton of Vista, CA.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30