Kyle Andrew Fecht - February 09, 2011
To Zach and Trenda Fecht of Ashby on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Kyle Andrew, weighing nine pounds, six and one-half ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Grady.
Paternal grandparents are Hal and Kendra Fecht of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Teckla Naab of Antioch.
Great-grandparents include Bethel Naab of Taylor, Bernadine Fecht and Bob and Marj Plank, all of Gothenburg.
- Weyers and Riley represent Swedes well at state meet
- Pumpkin creations
- Despite lower prices, harvest conditions ideal
- Dist. 20, most Nebraska schools don’t meet federal yearly progress goals
- Sotello: Voice to represent all needed
- SCARY SLIDE
- Voters will decide state minimum wage
- Swedes fight to the finish