Brooklyn Bonnie Jean Massin - May 11, 2011
To Brock and Susan Massin of Lincoln on Wednesday, May 4, 2011, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Lincoln, a daughter, Brooklyn Bonnie Jean, weighing seven pounds, 10 ounces. She was welcomed home by a brother, Christian, and a sister, Addison.
Paternal grandparents are Rocky and Chris Massin of St. Joe, MO. Maternal grandparents are Ed and Deb Krone of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bonnie Bauman and Audrey Krone, both of Gothenburg, and Ross and Carolyn Klein of North Platte.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC