Braelynne Nichole Smith - July 20, 2011
To Jessica Smith of Gothenburg on Saturday, July 9, 2011, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Braelynne Nichole, weighing eight pounds. She was welcomed home by a brother, Clayton.
Grandparents are Farren and Brenda Stombaugh of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Janice Johnson and Clyde and LaVeda Stombaugh, all of Cozad.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president