Gared Christopher Sabin - July 27, 2011
To Charlie and Crystal Sabin of Gothenburg on Tuesday, July 19, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Gared Christopher, weighing seven pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Erica and Ava.
Paternal grandparents are Chuck and Lisa Sabin of Cozad, and Brenda Skinner of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparent is Cindy Williams of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Claude and Judy Slack and Marilyn Cheever, all of Gothenburg, and Dan and Marilyn Sabin of Lexington.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar