William Michael Sellers - August 03, 2011
To Michael Sellers and Nicole Thomalla of Gothenburg on Thursday, July 28, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Michael, weighing six pounds, eight ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Morgan, Victoria and Bridget.
Paternal grandparents are Lynn and Cindy Sellers of Inman. Maternal grandmother is Rita Thomalla of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Esther Sellers of Maywood and Dale and Lola McNickle of North Platte.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics