William Michael Sellers - August 03, 2011
To Michael Sellers and Nicole Thomalla of Gothenburg on Thursday, July 28, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, William Michael, weighing six pounds, eight ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Morgan, Victoria and Bridget.
Paternal grandparents are Lynn and Cindy Sellers of Inman. Maternal grandmother is Rita Thomalla of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Esther Sellers of Maywood and Dale and Lola McNickle of North Platte.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout