Braelen Quinn Rossell - September 07, 2011
To Randy Rossell and Robyn Pearson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011, at North Platte, a son, Braelen Quinn, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by brothers, Kristofer and Jordan, and sisters, Kyla, Karlye and Taylor.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Rossell and the late Gordan Rossell of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Judy and Bert Krajewski of Ogallala.
Great-grandparents include Thelma and the late Dick Graham of Gothenburg, Eunice and the late Robert Poole of Ogallala.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST