Braelen Quinn Rossell - September 07, 2011
To Randy Rossell and Robyn Pearson of Gothenburg on Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011, at North Platte, a son, Braelen Quinn, weighing eight pounds. He was welcomed home by brothers, Kristofer and Jordan, and sisters, Kyla, Karlye and Taylor.
Paternal grandparents are Sue Rossell and the late Gordan Rossell of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Judy and Bert Krajewski of Ogallala.
Great-grandparents include Thelma and the late Dick Graham of Gothenburg, Eunice and the late Robert Poole of Ogallala.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC