Evelyn May Koch - September 28, 2011
To Brandon and Lyndee Koch of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 9, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Evelyn May, weighing eight pounds, two and one-half ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.
Grandparents are Loren and Mary Koch and Neil and Chantelle Krepcik, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Virginia Mahr of Sidney, Cecil Krepcik of Farnam, and Darold Ostendorf of Gothenburg.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride