Evelyn May Koch - September 28, 2011
To Brandon and Lyndee Koch of Gothenburg on Friday, Sept. 9, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Evelyn May, weighing eight pounds, two and one-half ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.
Grandparents are Loren and Mary Koch and Neil and Chantelle Krepcik, all of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Virginia Mahr of Sidney, Cecil Krepcik of Farnam, and Darold Ostendorf of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president