Alec Lorin Wagner - September 28, 2011
To Jason and Lisa Wagner of Gothenburg on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Alec Lorin, weighing six pounds, five ounces. He was welcomed home by sisters, Jasmine and Sophie.
Paternal grandparent is Carol Wagner of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gib and Bev Larsen of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Mildred and Red Jensen of Ogallala.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23