Peyton Marie Burr - October 12, 2011
To Shane and Kristen Burr of Wood River on Monday, Sept. 12, 2011, at Saint Francis Hospital in Grand Island, a daughter, Peyton Marie. She weighed six pounds, seven ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are David and Janet Burr of Juniata, and Duane and Sharon Sukraw of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Pauline Sukraw of Gothenburg.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23