Peyton Marie Burr - October 12, 2011
To Shane and Kristen Burr of Wood River on Monday, Sept. 12, 2011, at Saint Francis Hospital in Grand Island, a daughter, Peyton Marie. She weighed six pounds, seven ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are David and Janet Burr of Juniata, and Duane and Sharon Sukraw of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Pauline Sukraw of Gothenburg.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar