Peyton Marie Burr - October 12, 2011
To Shane and Kristen Burr of Wood River on Monday, Sept. 12, 2011, at Saint Francis Hospital in Grand Island, a daughter, Peyton Marie. She weighed six pounds, seven ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Grandparents are David and Janet Burr of Juniata, and Duane and Sharon Sukraw of Gothenburg.
Great-grandmother is Pauline Sukraw of Gothenburg.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen