Daniel Scott Isaiah Morris - October 12, 2011
To Leon and Belinda Morris of Maxwell on Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Daniel Scott Isaiah, weighing eight pounds, one-half ounce. He was welcomed home by brothers, Troyce, Kyle and Sean Thomas, and sisters, Candi Jo and Lacy Buckley, and the late Lindsay Morris.
Paternal grandparents are Howard “Shorty” and Ardith Morris of McCook, deceased.
Maternal grandparents are Don and Lorraine Bade of North Platte.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates