Daniel Scott Isaiah Morris - October 12, 2011
To Leon and Belinda Morris of Maxwell on Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Daniel Scott Isaiah, weighing eight pounds, one-half ounce. He was welcomed home by brothers, Troyce, Kyle and Sean Thomas, and sisters, Candi Jo and Lacy Buckley, and the late Lindsay Morris.
Paternal grandparents are Howard “Shorty” and Ardith Morris of McCook, deceased.
Maternal grandparents are Don and Lorraine Bade of North Platte.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST