Brogan Thomas Dunphy - October 19, 2011
To Tom and Charity Dunphy of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Brogan Thomas, weighing six pounds, 13.2 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Avery Elizabeth and Bethany Quinn.
Paternal grandparents are Tom and Bonny Dunphy of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Ron and Sandra Cooper of Cozad.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite