Brogan Thomas Dunphy - October 19, 2011
To Tom and Charity Dunphy of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Brogan Thomas, weighing six pounds, 13.2 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Avery Elizabeth and Bethany Quinn.
Paternal grandparents are Tom and Bonny Dunphy of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Ron and Sandra Cooper of Cozad.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly