Brogan Thomas Dunphy - October 19, 2011
To Tom and Charity Dunphy of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a son, Brogan Thomas, weighing six pounds, 13.2 ounces, and was 19 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Avery Elizabeth and Bethany Quinn.
Paternal grandparents are Tom and Bonny Dunphy of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Ron and Sandra Cooper of Cozad.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST