Luke Aaron Coleman - October 19, 2011
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Friday, Oct. 14, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Luke Aaron, weighing seven pounds, one ounce. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna, Richard and Rita Polak of David City, Melva Warren of Dunning and Norine Stewart of North Platte.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%