Luke Aaron Coleman - October 19, 2011
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Friday, Oct. 14, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Luke Aaron, weighing seven pounds, one ounce. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna, Richard and Rita Polak of David City, Melva Warren of Dunning and Norine Stewart of North Platte.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life