Luke Aaron Coleman - October 19, 2011
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Friday, Oct. 14, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Luke Aaron, weighing seven pounds, one ounce. He was welcomed home by a brother, Caleb.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna, Richard and Rita Polak of David City, Melva Warren of Dunning and Norine Stewart of North Platte.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity