Jack Hyson Carlson-Kruse - November 16, 2011
To Zach Carlson and Brittany Kruse of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jack Hyson, weighing seven pounds, 12 and one-half ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Travis Carlson and Mina Carson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Angie Kruse, also of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Bob and Evelyn Goings, Nona and Molly, all of Gothenburg.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life