Uryiah Jadezin Joell Fecht - November 30, 2011
To Elijah Fecht and Holli Nissen of Harlan, IA, on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Uryiah Jadezin Joell, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Azura and Tehgynn, and a brother, Quintin.
Grandparents include Tim Fecht of Gothenburg, Charlene Fecht of Omaha, and Robbin Bressman of Shelby, IA.
Great-grandmother is Bernadine Fecht of North Platte, formerly of Gothenburg.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride