Uryiah Jadezin Joell Fecht - November 30, 2011
To Elijah Fecht and Holli Nissen of Harlan, IA, on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011, at Bergan Mercy Hospital in Omaha, a son, Uryiah Jadezin Joell, weighing seven pounds, four ounces, and was 21 inches in length. He was welcomed home by sisters, Azura and Tehgynn, and a brother, Quintin.
Grandparents include Tim Fecht of Gothenburg, Charlene Fecht of Omaha, and Robbin Bressman of Shelby, IA.
Great-grandmother is Bernadine Fecht of North Platte, formerly of Gothenburg.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout