Jonah Matthew & Avah Marie Hanshaw - November 30, 2011
To Josh and Alisha Schnackenberg Hanshaw of Kearney on Friday, Oct. 28, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, twins: a son, Jonah Matthew, weighing five pounds, 10 ounces and was 18 and three-fourths inches in length; and a daughter, Avah Marie, weighing six pounds, four ounces and was 20 inches in length.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg and Doug and Dorothy Hanshaw of Beatrice.
Great-grandparent is Harold Meyer of Beatrice, and great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins