Harper LeaAnn Lawless - December 21, 2011
To Jason and Tara Lawless of Gothenburg on Friday, Nov. 18, 2011, at Lexington Regional Health Center, a daughter, Harper LeaAnn, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emmersyn.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg, Mike Lawless of North Platte, and Jeanne Janssen of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Howard and Lila Runge of Culbertson and Bill and Martha Lawless of Palisade.
Great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates