Harper LeaAnn Lawless - December 21, 2011
To Jason and Tara Lawless of Gothenburg on Friday, Nov. 18, 2011, at Lexington Regional Health Center, a daughter, Harper LeaAnn, weighing eight pounds, three ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emmersyn.
Grandparents are Matt and Donna Schnackenberg of Gothenburg, Mike Lawless of North Platte, and Jeanne Janssen of Grand Island.
Great-grandparents include Howard and Lila Runge of Culbertson and Bill and Martha Lawless of Palisade.
Great-great-grandparent is Ira Bailey of Gordon.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite