Presley Joy Hamilton - January 11, 2012
To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011, at Columbus Community Hospital, a daughter, Presley Joy, weighing nine pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson.
Grandparents are Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion and Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice, Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg and Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar