Presley Joy Hamilton - January 11, 2012
To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011, at Columbus Community Hospital, a daughter, Presley Joy, weighing nine pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson.
Grandparents are Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion and Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice, Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg and Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates