Presley Joy Hamilton - January 11, 2012
To Josh and Chelsea (Cunning) Hamilton of Columbus on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011, at Columbus Community Hospital, a daughter, Presley Joy, weighing nine pounds, 10 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Hudson.
Grandparents are Tim and Janice Hamilton of Albion and Michael and Brenda Cunning of North Platte.
Great-grandparents include Larry and Marge Hamilton of Beatrice, Joyce Cunning of Gothenburg and Dorothy Johnson of Holdrege.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action