Jackson Michael Dowdy - January 11, 2012
To Justin and Jillian Dowdy of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jackson Michael, weighing six pounds, 13.4 ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Kelly Dowdy of Carleton, and maternal grandparents are Lynn and Janice Lans of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Max and Marj Dowdy of Shickley, Janis Henrichs of Glenvil, Norman and Jonelle Lans and Jim and Marilyn Biehl, all of Lexington.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action