Jackson Michael Dowdy - January 11, 2012
To Justin and Jillian Dowdy of Gothenburg on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Jackson Michael, weighing six pounds, 13.4 ounces, and was 19 and one-half inches in length.
Paternal grandparents are Doug and Kelly Dowdy of Carleton, and maternal grandparents are Lynn and Janice Lans of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Max and Marj Dowdy of Shickley, Janis Henrichs of Glenvil, Norman and Jonelle Lans and Jim and Marilyn Biehl, all of Lexington.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC