Lexi Lynn Brown - January 25, 2012
To Quinn and Erika Brown of Farnam on Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011, at The Women’s Methodist Hospital in Omaha, a daughter, Lexi Lynn, weighing two pounds, eight ounces, and was 14 and three-fourths inches in length. She was welcomed home by two sisters, Tallee Jo and Hannah.
Grandparents are Tami Thomas of Rocky Ford, CO, Matt Fetty of Stapleton, and Byron and Marilyn Brown of Curtis.
Great-grandparents include B.J. Thomas of Rocky Ford, Bill and Jean Fetty of Kit Carson, CO, and Harry and Eleanor Brown of Gothenburg.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair