Lexi Lynn Brown - January 25, 2012
To Quinn and Erika Brown of Farnam on Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011, at The Women’s Methodist Hospital in Omaha, a daughter, Lexi Lynn, weighing two pounds, eight ounces, and was 14 and three-fourths inches in length. She was welcomed home by two sisters, Tallee Jo and Hannah.
Grandparents are Tami Thomas of Rocky Ford, CO, Matt Fetty of Stapleton, and Byron and Marilyn Brown of Curtis.
Great-grandparents include B.J. Thomas of Rocky Ford, Bill and Jean Fetty of Kit Carson, CO, and Harry and Eleanor Brown of Gothenburg.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action