Kadie Grace Anderson - March 07, 2012
To Mike and Sarah Anderson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012, at Cozad Community Hospital, a daughter, Kadie Grace, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 19¾ inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Lyndsay and Jenna.
Grandparents are Alan and Kathy Anderson of Cozad, and Dale and Marilyn Burkhalter of Elwood. Great-grandmother is Doris Elliott of Lexington.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite