Kadie Grace Anderson - March 07, 2012
To Mike and Sarah Anderson of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012, at Cozad Community Hospital, a daughter, Kadie Grace, weighing seven pounds, one ounce, and was 19¾ inches in length. She was welcomed home by sisters, Lyndsay and Jenna.
Grandparents are Alan and Kathy Anderson of Cozad, and Dale and Marilyn Burkhalter of Elwood. Great-grandmother is Doris Elliott of Lexington.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates