Lucas William Cemer - March 28, 2012
To Eric and Courtney Cemer of Brady on Wednesday, March 21, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Lucas William, weighing nine pounds, 10 ounces.
He was welcomed home by a brother, Christopher, and a sister, Anna.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics