Scottlynn Annette Myers - April 11, 2012
To James “Jim” and Buddi Myers of Farnam on Friday, April 6, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Scottlynn Annette, weighing five pounds, five ounces, and was 18 and one-half inches in length. She was welcome home by a brother, Austin, and sisters, Amber Kenney, Madison and Mercedes Pierce.
Paternal grandparents are William and Annette Bilslend of Cozad and Edward Myers of Kearney. Maternal grandparents are Clayton and Connie Earll of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dorthy and Stan Anders and the late Inez Schleeman of Farnam, Emma Walters of Lexington and the late Buck and Elaine Myers.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president