Scottlynn Annette Myers - April 11, 2012
To James “Jim” and Buddi Myers of Farnam on Friday, April 6, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Scottlynn Annette, weighing five pounds, five ounces, and was 18 and one-half inches in length. She was welcome home by a brother, Austin, and sisters, Amber Kenney, Madison and Mercedes Pierce.
Paternal grandparents are William and Annette Bilslend of Cozad and Edward Myers of Kearney. Maternal grandparents are Clayton and Connie Earll of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dorthy and Stan Anders and the late Inez Schleeman of Farnam, Emma Walters of Lexington and the late Buck and Elaine Myers.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins