Scottlynn Annette Myers - April 11, 2012
To James “Jim” and Buddi Myers of Farnam on Friday, April 6, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a daughter, Scottlynn Annette, weighing five pounds, five ounces, and was 18 and one-half inches in length. She was welcome home by a brother, Austin, and sisters, Amber Kenney, Madison and Mercedes Pierce.
Paternal grandparents are William and Annette Bilslend of Cozad and Edward Myers of Kearney. Maternal grandparents are Clayton and Connie Earll of Farnam.
Great-grandparents include Dorthy and Stan Anders and the late Inez Schleeman of Farnam, Emma Walters of Lexington and the late Buck and Elaine Myers.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC