Anthony Cheetsos - March 21, 2012
To Nathan and Emily (Volkmer) Cheetsos of Manhattan, KS, Wednesday, March 21, 2012, a son, Anthony Rudolph. He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces. He is welcomed by his sister, Aubrey, age 3.
Paternal grandparents are Dave and Carol Cheetsos of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Jennifer Volkmer of Kearney, NE.
Maternal great grandparents are J. Les and Lorraine Volkmer of Kimball, NE.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet