Anthony Cheetsos - March 21, 2012
To Nathan and Emily (Volkmer) Cheetsos of Manhattan, KS, Wednesday, March 21, 2012, a son, Anthony Rudolph. He weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces. He is welcomed by his sister, Aubrey, age 3.
Paternal grandparents are Dave and Carol Cheetsos of Gothenburg.
Maternal grandparents are Randy and Jennifer Volkmer of Kearney, NE.
Maternal great grandparents are J. Les and Lorraine Volkmer of Kimball, NE.
- Fun day at Block farm
- 600 bicyclists pedaling into town June 4
- Co. officer hired for floodplain duties
- Minister keynote speaker at Memorial Day service
- Village moves ahead with well repairs
- Brady students receive recognition
- Scottsbluff claims Dist. B-4 golf title
- Variety of ways offered to support Relay For Life