Audric James Carlson - April 20, 2012
James and Taylan Carlson of Arnold announce the arrival of their son, Audric James, born Friday, April 20, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing seven pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.He was welcomed home by sisters Amaiya and Adalyn.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Milliken, CO.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action