Audric James Carlson - April 20, 2012
James and Taylan Carlson of Arnold announce the arrival of their son, Audric James, born Friday, April 20, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing seven pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.He was welcomed home by sisters Amaiya and Adalyn.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Milliken, CO.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested