Audric James Carlson - April 20, 2012
James and Taylan Carlson of Arnold announce the arrival of their son, Audric James, born Friday, April 20, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing seven pounds, 5 ounces, and was 20.5 inches in length.He was welcomed home by sisters Amaiya and Adalyn.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Youl and Callie Brown of Milliken, CO.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics