Jakobe Cole Carlson - May 05, 2012
Jonathan and Chelsea Carlson of Callaway announce the arrival of their son, Jakobe Cole, born Saturday, May 5, 2012 at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, weighing six pounds, 15 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers Jayden, Jaxson and Jarett.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Charlotte Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Tom and Linda Walter of Lincoln.
Great-grandmother is Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president