David Eugene Cartmill - May 04, 2012
Clint Hopkins and Angela Cartmill of Gothenburg announce the arrival of their son, David Eugene, born Friday, May 4, 2012 at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, weighing seven pounds, 8 ounces, He was welcomed home by a brother Dustin Cartmill and sisters Talina Ramsey and Samantha Hopkins.
Paternal grandparents are Elizabeth Hopkins and Luis Rivera of Colorado Springs, CO. Maternal grandparents are Gerald and Mary Greene of Mason City, NE.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite