David Eugene Cartmill - May 04, 2012
Clint Hopkins and Angela Cartmill of Gothenburg announce the arrival of their son, David Eugene, born Friday, May 4, 2012 at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, weighing seven pounds, 8 ounces, He was welcomed home by a brother Dustin Cartmill and sisters Talina Ramsey and Samantha Hopkins.
Paternal grandparents are Elizabeth Hopkins and Luis Rivera of Colorado Springs, CO. Maternal grandparents are Gerald and Mary Greene of Mason City, NE.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president