Johanna Faith Haas - June 20, 2012
To John and Melissa Haas of Marietta, GA, on Friday, June 8, 2012, a daughter, Johanna Faith, weighing seven pounds, 14 ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a sister, Amelia Grace.
Paternal grandparent is Janet Haas of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Jim and Pam Miller of Alma.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar