Elijah David Taylor - July 04, 2012
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Elijah David, weighing 8 pounds, 9 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Devon and William, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold Halbgewachs of Cozad, Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN, and Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite