Elijah David Taylor - July 04, 2012
To David and Anna Taylor of Cozad on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Elijah David, weighing 8 pounds, 9 ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Devon and William, and a sister, Katherine.
Paternal grandparents are Howard and Cynthia Halbgewachs of Cozad. Maternal grandparents are Kendall and Debbie Poe of Ratcliff, AR.
Great-grandparents include Harold Halbgewachs of Cozad, Bobby and Ann Poe of Memphis, TN, and Gale and Johnnie Hill of Muskogee, OK.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates