Meyer Bradley Kinnan - July 11, 2012
To Justin and Sheena (Sturgeon) Kinnan of Cozad, on Sunday, July 1, 2012, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Meyer Bradley, weighing nine pounds, three ounces, and 22 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Doug and Tami Sturgeon of Cozad. Paternal grandparents are Lane and Cindy Kinnan, also of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Sturgeon of Farnam, Leland and Gloria Messersmith, Don and Jane Kinnan and Jim Hunke, all of Cozad.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins